Roof braces at the beginning and end of the roof of each opening secure the top profile to the studs with a 3 mm thick wire and a size 6 brace. In order to prevent the rotation of the second stud, a wind brace of 10 rebar and a 2 x 50 x 50 profile are installed.
Roof: The slope of the roof is 26 degrees, including ridge profiles, hollow aluminum profiles, vents and aluminum accessories.
PVC Tape: Aluminum roof is covered with high quality integrated PVC tape before installation. PVC strips cover the entire upper part of the ceiling beam. They have a U-shaped housing of glass, so that the glass does not come into contact with the aluminum along its entire length.
Ridge connection and studs: At the ridge location, the roof bars are secured with a torque-tight connection.Because of these torque-tight connections, the roof bars run 42.9 mm high. On the lower side of the ridge beam, it is placed in the stud.
- Simple tempered glass, dimensions 1.2 x 2.15 meters, thickness 4.2-3.8 mm
Side and opening glass:
- The face of the opening with dimensions of 1.5×1.5 meters and thickness of 4.2-3.8 mm
- Side face with dimensions of 1.5 x 1 m and thickness of 4.2-3.8 mm
- Ceiling ventilation windows measuring 1.2 x 1.2 meters
- Double ventilation windows measuring 1.2 x 2.4 meters
- Connections have a lock. A flexible tire is installed on the thresholds and side compressions. Ventilation windows are installed alternately in the ridge and locked to prevent axial movement.
Type of mechanism: tension-compression rail mechanism is placed on the truss.
Tension-compression tubes: 5.1 x 26.7 mm steel tube, galvanized on the outside and covered with zinc on the inside. The tension-compression pipes with 2 bearing axes every 4.00 meters are executed with PVC rollers.
Stabilizer: tension-compression bars are mounted on the pipe clamp with a special stabilizer block. Through these blocks, the tension-compression tubes are stabilized, so that no rotation occurs in the teeth of the rack.
Push-up bars: Skylights are equipped with 2 aluminum push-up bars that have 1.22 mm tubes.
Axle: 2.5 x 42.4 mm axle is galvanized on the outside and zinc coated on the inside, including the bearing plate. This axis is placed next to the gutter.
Rack and pinion
- Motor: 375 watts with 3 rpm.
- Motors are equipped with two-way switches.
- Control equipment, electrical connections and electrical wires.